Fw: Dalrymple Reading
Margaret Mascarenhas
2005-12-17 20:30:30 UTC
There will be a reading by William Dalrymple of excerpts from his books on
December 28th at 5 p.m. at Literati. Wine and refreshments will also be
available on sale after the reading.

Please let me know if you can make it and spread the word around to those you
think may be interested.

Thanks
Diviya

(E/1-282 Gaura Vaddo, Calangute. Opp Tarcar Ice Factory next to ABC Farms)

Goanet Admin Note:

For info on William Dalrymple refer:

http://goanet.org/post.php?name=News&list=goanet&info=2003-
June/date&post_id=002439