Is this responsible journalism?
Jose Colaco
2014-03-20 13:52:04 UTC
Dear Dr. Falc?o,

I am not very sure why a publication like Outlook would print at item without indicating either the source of the news or the writer.

BTW: are you absolutely right that the Heraldo has the story right?

Additionally, I'd ask this question: Do individuals have a right to confidentiality even in death?

Could the police not have achieved the same result by just stating that the Post-Mortem had identified a natural cause for the death?

jc

Dr. Ferdinando dos Reis Falcão

Jose Colaco
2014-03-20 13:52:04 UTC