Talking Photos: Mapusa stinks - Peeing going on here @ 200 per hour
JoeGoaUk
2010-09-19 06:28:15 UTC
???
Mapusa stinks: Peeing going on here @ 200 per hour
?
Shishhhhhh, Gann Unttann
?
Yesterday, we witnessed this unpleasant phenomenon
It?s Mapusa?s routine
?
We had to wait for someone and we waited for nearly 30 minutes.
During which time this is what we observed.
On an average, there are 3-4 men per minute coming here to ease themselves.
Sometimes come in 2s and even in 3s & 4s includes Ghantis, Goan Ganttis,
Bus driver/conductors in uniform etc etc
?
This could mean about 3500 per day? (5am to 10pm only)
which could also mean? 1500 litres of urine.
?
And why Mapusa shouldn?t be stinking ham?
?
Where is the nearest Public Toilet?
- It?s just about 5 meters away or
other side of the peeing (compound) wall
?
Exhibit - I
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001157435/
?
Half of them prefer peeing at the foot of the Highmast pole,
don?t know why?
Whole of the toilet and the said pole seen here
?
Exhibit ? II
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001163011/
?
Exhibit- III
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001759330/
Exhibit - IV
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001158977/
?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001760978/
?
?
Extras: Other not so good looking pics of Mapusa
?
This is KTC shuttle booking counter/area at Bus Stand
Close to the Peeing area
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001164409/
?
the bus stand/Entry to market
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001162043/
?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001764988/
?
?
Bonus:
I am sure you heard of Indian and Goan Ghanttis
Ever seen foreign ghanttis?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk30/5001762620/
?
?Dirty Mapusa? making the news now a day
?
Is Mapusa really neglected by the Congress?
Or by the city fathers or the City MLA?
?
?
All these is yesterday the 18th Sept. 2010
?
Some one pl forward this to Mapusa net etc

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...

For Goan Video Clips
http://youtube.com/joeukgoa

In Goa, Dial? 1 0 8
For Hospital, Police, Fire etc
Tony de Sa
2010-09-19 15:24:58 UTC
Post by JoeGoaUk
Half of them prefer peeing at the foot of the Highmast pole,
don?t know why?
Whole of the toilet and the said pole seen here
My comment:

Dogs, these, Ghantis or Goan ones. Next time, call the SPCA or let loose
some bitches. We would then have a grand film sequence: "THE DOGS OF WAR -
MAPUSA ISHTYLE"

Ha ha ha!

P. S. The subject line should be amended to Talking Photos: Mapusa stinks -
Peeing going on here @ 200 pees per hour
--
Tony de Sa. tonydesa at gmail dot com M : +91 9975 162 897 Ph. : +91
832 2470 148

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
JoeGoaUk

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...

Tony de Sa