[Goanet]GOACOM DAILY NEWS CLIPPINGS!
domnic fernandes
2004-08-10 12:54:24 UTC
Welcome back Joel! Hope you feel better. Take care.

Domnic

2004-08-10 17:27:02 UTC
Hello Joel

Welcome back, missed your clippings. as i have got so used to reading them
and keeping abreast of whats happening in Goa. Prayed that you get well soon
and be in our midst to feed us your daily clippings.

in your absence Fred did a wonderful job too, God Bless you both and all
Goanet team

Jerry Fernandes

domnic fernandes
2004-08-10 12:54:24 UTC