[Goanet]Query from Gujarat * Wanted links on tiatr
Frederick Noronha (FN)
2004-03-29 09:51:03 UTC
Firstly, I must apologise to my ex-classmate Joy Figueriedo for the long,
long delay in responding. Secondly, could anyone offer some useful tips
on this subject? I think expat groups in the Gulf have been successful in
accessing tiatr from Goa.

There's also a listing on the Sunday papers (particularly Herald) of tiatr
currently being shown in Goa. Am also copying this to another of my
classmates, Prof Rafael Fernandes, who has been doing his research on this
very subject -- tiatr -- at the Goa University. FN
Sorry to address you in one mail, However I think you can surely assist
me.
The Tiatir "Tiatir Somplo" was very well taken in both Baroda and
Ahmedabad. Unfortunately I could not attend dispite having early
reservation.
I have been asked by most of the elderly as well as other goans to find
some contacts with other Tiatir producers/ etc. in order to bring at
least one per month to Gujarat. The Tiatir helps bring the community
together in a very special way as goans in ahmedabad are distributed in
all parts of the city that has a diameter of 20 KM.
Would be highly obliged If you could send me some contacts (E-mail
addresses) or references, etc. or names of some Tiatir (old or new)
popular in Goa.
Frederick Noronha (FN)

popular in Goa.
Frederick Noronha (FN)