Subject: Re: [Goanet] God Bless America
Carmo Dias
2003-05-13 20:21:06 UTC
Message: 12
From: EdgarStmartins at aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:12:24 EDT

To: goanet at goanet.org
CC:lbarretto at earthlink.net

In a message dated 5/13/03 1:37:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Lenny Barretto
writes;
This is meant for Lenny Barretto only and not for all Goans.

ARE YOU REFERRING TO JESUS CHRIST? HE TOO CRITICIZED THE JEWS>
.
ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO BENEFIT FROM THE BOUNTY OF A THIEF WHO HAS
ROBBED
A CONTINENT AFTER ENSLAVING ITS OWNERS> THIS ROBBED LAND IS VIRGIN LAND,
RICH
AND FERTILE. EVEN ISRAEL TODAY IS MORE PROSPEROUS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT PAY
FOR THE LAND THEY STOLE. WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF THE US GOVERNMENT, THE JEWS
IN AMERICA, THEY HAVE MADE ISRAEL A LAND TO ADMIRE - SO PROSPEROUS IS THIS
COUNTRY LIKE THE US THAT FALASHAS FROM ETHIOPIA AND SOME TRIBES IN ASSAM A
CLAIMING A RIGHT TO EMIGRATE (IN QUEUES) TO ISRAEL.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HISTORY? DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH? THOSE WHO
SEEK TO EMIGRATE TO THE US ARE AFTER TURNING THEIR BACKS TO THE COUNTRIES
THAT PAID TO EDUCATE THEM ARE COWARDS AND TRAITORS. AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH
SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SIT AT THE TABLE OF A THIEF?

IF I HAD STOLLEN AND MY TABLE WAS BOUNTIFUL, I WOULD INVITE EVEN THE
BEGGARS TO SHARE MY VICTUALS.

YOU ARE FULL OF BULL LIKE THE FOUR YOU REFER TO ON 60 MINS. ANDY ROONEY
AND HIS BUNCH ARE PROPAGANDISTS. THEY WILL ONLY AIR WHAT THE POOR, IGNORANT
AMERICANS WANT TO WATCH BECAUSE THIS BRINGS THEM RATINGS.

SHOULD I GIVE YOU A COST OF EACH MISSILE AND OF DIFFERENT WEAPONS IN
THE
US ARMOURY? WHAT IS THE COST OF THE RECENT WAR ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN
IRAQ?
HERE I GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF US LARGESE. SCROOGE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER.
ORIGINALLY THE US COMMITTED 200 MILLION DOLLARS TO THE AIDS FUND. THEN
COUGHED IN GENOA GROSSLY OUT OF SCALE WITH THE SIZE OF THE US ECONOMY AND
THE
GLOBAL RESPONSIBILITY THAT THE US LEADERS SO OFTEN INVOKE WHEN IT IS IN
THEIR
INTEREST. KOFFI ANNAN REQUESTED AN ANNUAL CONTRIBUTION OF 7 TO 10 BILLION
DOLLARS TO A FUND UNITING RICH AND POOR NATIONS IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST AIDS.
THIS AUTHOR WOULD RATHER DIE HUNGRY THAN TO BEG ON HIS KNEES.
SOME PEOPLE STARVE IN THEIR BELLIES OTHERS IN THEIR HEAD.

WHEN A RICH MAN GIVES YOU HIS OLD CLOTHES, YOU ARE HELPING HIM AND HE
SHOULD NOT BOAST OF HIS BOUNTY. THE MARSHALL PLAN HELPED THE US MORE THAN IT
HELPED GERMANY AND JAPAN. THEY OBLITERATED IN CARPET BOMBING DRESDEN,
COLOGNE, HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI. AND THEN YOU CALL THAT HELP. NOW THEY ARE
DOING THE SAME THING IN IRAQ AND WILL RECONSTRUCT IT WITH IRAQI OIL MONEY
AND
SIMULTANEOUSLY TELL THE WORLD THAT THEY ARE HELPING IRAQ. IN THE 1991 GULF
WAR, THEY PROFITTED FROM THE FINANCIAL HELP FROM JAPAN, S.ARABIA, KUWAIT AND
OTHER GULF STATES. WHERE DO YOU LIVE MR. BARETTO? I MEAN WHICH UNIVERSE?

AMERICA IS A BULLY AND IS PROUD OF THIS. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME
INDIANS HAVE A SLAVISH MENTALITY. THEY ARE UNAWARE OF THE TRUTH. WHY DID THE
US NOT HELP TO REBUILD VIETNAM? THEY USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS (WMD) THERE AND
LEFT THEM TO LICK THEIR WOUNDS.
.
PLEASE DO NOT CONSTRUE THIS AS I WRITING THAT ALL IN THE US IS BAD. A
THIEF WITH ALL THOSE RICHES I WRITE, COULD DO BETTER.
DO YOU WANT ME TO STATE THE LAND GRABBING TENDENCIES OF YOUR HEROS?

MR. BARRETTO, YOU HAVE A SLAVISH MENTALITY. YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF
WEAKNESSES OF THE WHORE YOU ARE PRAISING. PLEASE WRITE LESS AND READ MORE
AND
WHEN YOU HAVE FOUND BIN LADEN AND SADAAM PLEASE WRITE TO ME.

God Bless America. I SHIT ON AMERICA.

Lenny Barretto

WHEN YOU COME UNINVITED INTO MY GARDEN AND GET HURT WHOSE FAULT IS IT. TEN
US
CITIZENS HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES IN RIYADH. THE ANGLO SAXONS SHOULD STOP
EXPLOITING OTHERS AND THIS GOES FOR THE ENGLISH TOO.STAY AT HOME AND
DISPENSE
WITH YOUR LARGESSE.

Who ever wrote these idiotic statements just received their get
out of the looney bin pass. I can bet that the author of these crap is most
definitely not an educated person and truly lacks world knowledge and
probably has never left their vaddo. The U.S has a large Goan community and
as for myself I love living in the U.S. and have yet to find a country that
can match the freedom you find here. Most people who migrate to other
countries leave their homes in hope of a better life not becoming or living
with thieves. It amazes me the idiots that post things on this site. Here
are some sights if this uneducated person would like to do some research:

American Near East Refugee Aid
Find reports and project updates for the group's activities in Lebanon, the
Gaza Strip, and the West Bank. Includes the current newsletter.
www.anera.org

American Red Cross
American Red Cross offers biomedical, blood-donation, disaster, and
emergency services. Check the press room and learn about how to donate or
volunteer.
www.redcross.org

http://www.un.org/english/

http://usinfo.state.gov