Please help me find someone
Rebecca Ezekiel
2004-10-12 02:39:32 UTC
Dear Sir

I came across the news through your site goa.
net that an old friend, Frederick Michael D'Souza (or
De Souza) had passed away on April 24, 2004 in
Taleigao. I am trying desperately to reach his wife
Veena, who I also know but I cannot find their
telephone number on the Internet from Canada, where I
am. Could you please help by checking in your local
telephone directory or your records. I would very much
like to give my condolences to his wife and children.

Thank you kindly.

Rebecca Ezekiel

http://vote.yahoo.com
Mervyn Lobo