[Goanet]Humble request to help a 19 year old girl in Goa
Bosco - Goanet Volunteer
2003-12-29 03:49:25 UTC
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:27:27 +0300, "Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com
via Gasper Almeida <gasper at makharafi.net> wrote:

An Appeal
*********

Dear Friends,

"If you have done good to the least of my brethren you have done it for me says
the Lord"

This message comes to you as a humble request to help a 19 year old girl in Goa
who requires kidney transplant as both her kidneys are not functioning and she
may not survive for long. She & her family are not in a position of even
thinking of an operation which costs a lot of money. Doctors have given her only
hope and that is transplantation, but it is beyond their means.

Your contribution could save her life. Please help this girl!

Her details are as follow:

Name : Miss Jyoti J . Durbhatkar
Address : House No 389/B, Shantinagar - Firgulem,
Navelim, Margao, Goa - 403707, India.

Father's details:

Name : Mr. Jamuvant S.T. Durbhatkar
Account No. : 64/14287
The Madgaum Urban Co-op Bank Ltd, Margao Branch

May God Bless you in a special way.

Charlotte
"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com

Happy holidays to Goanetters headed HOME !!
Alfred de Tavares
2003-12-29 20:46:16 UTC
Bosco,
I am going to appeal to a couple of institutions here. Cant do anything
right away, being in tight grip of holidays. Hope something can be done. Pls
dont raise their hopes.
Happy New Year,
Alfred
From: "Bosco - Goanet Volunteer" <bosco at goanet.org>
To: goanet at goanet.org
Subject: [Goanet]Humble request to help a 19 year old girl in Goa
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:49:25 -0800 (PST)
Goanet next meets in Goa: January 7, 4 pm (meeting point: Kala Academy
canteen). Goanet founder Herman Carneiro will be there. See you there!
------------------------------
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:27:27 +0300, "Pinto, Charlotte"
"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com
Bosco - Goanet Volunteer

"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com

Happy holidays to Goanetters headed HOME !!
Alfred de Tavares
"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com
Bosco - Goanet Volunteer

"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com

Happy holidays to Goanetters headed HOME !!
Alfred de Tavares
"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com
Bosco - Goanet Volunteer

"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com

Happy holidays to Goanetters headed HOME !!
Alfred de Tavares
"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com
Bosco - Goanet Volunteer

"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com

Happy holidays to Goanetters headed HOME !!
Alfred de Tavares
"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com
Bosco - Goanet Volunteer

"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com

Happy holidays to Goanetters headed HOME !!
Alfred de Tavares
"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com
Bosco - Goanet Volunteer

"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com

Happy holidays to Goanetters headed HOME !!
Alfred de Tavares
"Pinto, Charlotte" Charlotte.Pinto at otis.com