[Goanet] Community greetings relaunched
Herman Carneiro
2005-09-29 04:02:09 UTC
Dear Goanetters,

As most of you will remember Goanet used to run a greetings service. Members
would send us dates of birthdays, anniversaries and births and we would send
out wishes on that day on their behalf. It gives me great pleasure to announce
that we are going to relaunch our greetings service.

Taking over from Vincente Fernandes is Deborah Santamaria. We'd like to thank
Vincente Fernandes for his work on the greetings service. We sincerely
appreciate the time and effort he spent volunteering with us. I'm sure he'll be
pleased that the greetings service is in good hands.

If you would like to send a special greeting to friends and family, please send
your greetings to Deborah at greetings at goanet.org.

Please do not forget to give us as much information as possible. For example:

Name: Full Name
Location: City, Country
Occassion: Birthday/Anniversary/Birth/etc
Special comments:

Your name:
Location:

I'm including a short introduction to Deborah below. Please help her by sending
in your special occassions.

Best wishes,
--
Herman

*****
Hi Everyone,

My name is Deborah Santamaria, and I have volunteered to be part of the
Goanet family. A brief about myself. I work for an Intalian Oil & Gas
Exploration & Production Company as HR & Communication Administrator.

I am also a co-ordinator for Pakistan for World Goa Day celebrations. I
have so far held 3 World Goa Day celebrations under my leadership. I was
Secrertary of the Goinkars Own Academy and took over as President after the
departure of the Founder and President Maurice Coutinho to Canada.

As you all know, I will be responsible for sending out birthday/anniversary
wishes, therefore would like to request you to please send me the dates for
your special ocassions. We would like all our members to feel special
receiving a greeting message on his/her special day from goanet.

Cheers

Deborah Santamaria
greetings at goanet.org
Herman Carneiro