Happy Diwali
CLP Instituto Camões
2010-11-04 15:21:30 UTC
Dear All,

On behalf of CLP/Instituto Cam?es, Panjim, and his staff, I wish you
an Happy Diwali.
--
Delfim correia da Silva
CLPInstituto Cam?es
Panjim 403001 - Goa
vivek araujo
2010-11-05 05:46:19 UTC
Hi Delfim,

Thanks for the wishes , just wanted to know what does this institute do , i mean the objective of this institute etc would like to know more about it.

Regards

Vivek
From: CLP Instituto Cam?es <clpicpanjim at gmail.com>
Subject: [Goanet] Happy Diwali
To: add002 at chowgules.ac.in
Date: Thursday, 4 November, 2010, 8:51 PM
Dear All,
On behalf of CLP/Instituto Cam?es, Panjim, and his staff,
I wish you
an Happy Diwali.
--
Delfim correia da Silva
CLPInstituto Cam?es
Agva House, 9/32 Dr.Dada Vaidya Road
Panjim 403001 - Goa
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/
_/ tambdimati: the Goa review is a community blog of
original
_/ art, writing, music, news and commentary from and about
the
_/ smallest state in the subcontinent. check out the
newest
_/ member of the Goanet family daily at
_/ http://www.tambdimati.com.
_/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Frederick Noronha
2010-11-05 09:40:47 UTC
Why, of course, the institute's goal is to spread good wishes at times
like Ganesh and Diwali, and probably Christmas too. Also football
matches. :-)

Just joking, of course!

You can find out more about Instituto Camoes here:

http://www.instituto-camoes.pt/accao-do-instituto-camoes-no-ambito-da-cultura/p%C3%A1gina-2.html

Or

http://www.instituto-camoes.pt/

This is their page on the Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instituto_Cam?es

and here's one link to their Goa centre:
http://www.instituto-camoes.pt/centros-de-lingua-portuguesa-asia/centro-de-lingua-portuguesa-em-goa.html

The Center for Portuguese Language - Instituto Cam?es (CLP-IC) of Goa
was inaugurated on June 10, 2000. The CLP-IC Goa aims primarily to
promote the Portuguese language and culture through: training of
teachers and trainers, organization of workshops, reading and writing,
for teachers of Portuguese, creating courses Portuguese; operation of
a library.

My Firefox/Flock plugins automatically translate their Portuguese
pages into English for me. Regards, FN

PS: I wish institutions like this could do more to create and build
Portuguese translation skills in Goa itself. We need it quite badly.
Panjim 403001 - Goa
Frederick Noronha

Panjim 403001 - Goa
Frederick Noronha

Panjim 403001 - Goa
Frederick Noronha

Panjim 403001 - Goa
Frederick Noronha

Panjim 403001 - Goa
Frederick Noronha

Panjim 403001 - Goa
CLP Instituto Camões

Panjim 403001 - Goa
vivek araujo

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
CLP Instituto Camões

Panjim 403001 - Goa
vivek araujo

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
CLP Instituto Camões

Panjim 403001 - Goa
vivek araujo

CLP Instituto Camões