Goanet Greetings
deborah.santamaria
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Dear All,

As you are all aware the goanet greetings service has been relaunched,I am
therefore updating the current greetings database. Could I ask you to
please send me your details so that I could send special greetings to your
friends and family. Do send me the details on this format:

Name: (Full Name):

Location: City, Country

Occassion: Birthday/Anniversary/Birth, etc

Special comments:

Your name:

Location:

You may send your details to me at greetings at goanet.org.