Goanet
JoeGoaUk
2006-08-31 16:46:01 UTC
Goanet is ilke a large fish pond, where thousands come to fish from all over the world.
This is Public Fish Pond and it's Free.
Almost all the anglers here are of Goan origin.

Homework:
What is Goanet to you ??
or Write one or two lines on ''goanet.''
(MAX 3 lines)

5 Best entries will get prize.
(T&C apply)

Note: If you can't write but can read only, pl. sponsor a prize.

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...
Konkani Songs, Goan Photos, Tiatr/Film VCDs, Bank interest rates etc etc
(for updates etc click below)
Mervyn Lobo
2006-09-01 01:58:21 UTC
Post by JoeGoaUk
What is Goanet to you ??
or Write one or two lines on ''goanet.''
(MAX 3 lines)
Ok, JoeGoaUK.
Here's my take.

Goanet is a place where I may meet someone I can learn
from.

Mervyn3.0

http://mail.yahoo.com
JoeGoaUk
2006-09-01 05:02:06 UTC
Thanks Meryn Lobo and others,

So far I got 4 2/3 liners on Goanet.

But no sponsors from Silent members yet :)
Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
Jason Monserrate
2006-09-01 05:51:09 UTC
"Goanet is like a large fish pond, where thousands of Goan origin come
to fish from all over the world. "

Some catch real fish while the others dangle fish bought earlier from
the local market into the pond and pull out the rod at the opportune
moment to boast to fellow anglers about their superior fishing talents...

Jason.
George Menezes
2006-08-07 01:36:29 UTC
It is unbelievable the number of friends I have made by your posting
my articles on Goanet
From Dubai to the USA and UK and Canada !
Thanks
George
JoeGoaUk

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...
Mervyn Lobo

http://mail.yahoo.com
JoeGoaUk

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...

Jason Monserrate

Jason.
George Menezes
2006-08-07 01:36:29 UTC
It is unbelievable the number of friends I have made by your posting
my articles on Goanet
From Dubai to the USA and UK and Canada !
Thanks
George
JoeGoaUk

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...
Mervyn Lobo

http://mail.yahoo.com
JoeGoaUk

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...

Jason Monserrate

Jason.
George Menezes
2006-08-07 01:36:29 UTC
It is unbelievable the number of friends I have made by your posting
my articles on Goanet
From Dubai to the USA and UK and Canada !
Thanks
George
JoeGoaUk

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...
Mervyn Lobo

http://mail.yahoo.com
JoeGoaUk

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...

Jason Monserrate

Jason.
George Menezes
2006-08-07 01:36:29 UTC
It is unbelievable the number of friends I have made by your posting
my articles on Goanet
From Dubai to the USA and UK and Canada !
Thanks
George