Re. Please help me find someone
sarabond
2004-10-13 11:24:16 UTC
Hello Rebecca,

Your easy way would be to get in touch with Mr.Armando Gonsalves of
Campal -
Panjim of 'Jazz Goa' fame at >> trancemedia at sancharnet.in or >>
jazzgoa at rediffmail.com

Hope this info will help you.

- Alfonso Bond Braganza
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rebecca Ezekiel <rdiplomat at yahoo.com>
To: goanet at goanet.org
Subject: [Goanet]Please help me find someone
Dear Sir
I came across the news through your site goa.
net that an old friend, Frederick Michael D'Souza (or
De Souza) had passed away on April 24, 2004 in
Taleigao. I am trying desperately to reach his wife
Veena, who I also know but I cannot find their
telephone number on the Internet from Canada, where I
am. Could you please help by checking in your local
telephone directory or your records. I would very much
like to give my condolences to his wife and children.

Thank you kindly.

Rebecca Ezekiel
sarabond

jazzgoa at rediffmail.com