Talkiing Photos: Panjim News in Pics
JoeGoaUk
2009-08-19 22:32:40 UTC
Panjim News in Pics
?
New Veg. food Court at Children Park
Owned by CCP Councilor or Dy. Mayor?
Opening 31st Aug. 2009
Sorry no Alcohol served here and no chichen/mutton/pork or fish
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk21/3824283561/sizes/l/
?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk21/3812852716/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk21/3812853110/
?
The restaurant not yet thrown open but was in the news recently for wrong
reasons.? Some bottle Palm trees uprooted from the De Souza Garden near
Police Station only to be re-planted at the Children park restaurant. The
matter reported to CCP TV remote control holder who in turns ordered ?to plant
back the same where it was taken from..
The trees were allegedly uprooted at the instructions of the restaurant owner.
?
The work on this new restaurant was going on at full swing for last 3 months
or so. It gives a complete new look now.? Looks like the toilets which were built
for handicapped etc but never used seems now become part of the new restaurant.
?
Would there be any ?giraik? for the new restaurant?
As ?long as the 4 belpuri gaddas which are permanently doing business very close
to the restaurant, are ?allowed to carry on, I don?t think the restaurant will make much business.
Where is Rs. 50-70 a dish and where is Rs.15 a dish?
?===
?
New Marathi Film shooting in Goa.
On IFFI Jetty.
See Sonali Kulkarni (I hope I am right) in action.
She is also seen in bollywood movie ?Dil Chata Hai? again in Goa shooting
at Vagator/Chapora fort etc.
?
Sadly, due to my old age, I suppose, can?t really recollect the name of the
marathi film.? However, it was a single word ?English title.? Any one?
Marathi Film Shoot in Goa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoaukextras/3815403752/
IFFI Jetty
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoaukextras/3815403146/sizes/l/
?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoaukextras/3814592433/
?
If you do watch the film, don?t forget to carefully see who?s sitting on the benches
on the Jetty.? JoeGoaUk is one of the 'extras' who were requested to join in
amongst many other youngsters.
?====
?
Blue (A)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk21/3825084704/
Oh, you can open this.? Although it is Blue but nothing Adult in it.
Goa?s next attraction after Medical Tourism.
?
Once I went to watch the film BLUE (A) in Cine Lata only to find there was no
??A? material ?in it, may be it was censored by Indian Board. But now when you go
to watch the film marked (A) you end up in watching ?XX?. Offcourse, I am
talking about city?s oldest Cinema ?National?. ?Looks like, besides the Films,
the theatre itself given a ?A? certificate by the Goa CCP Censor Board.
?===
?
Re. Protesting against ?'Power to Panchayat Secretaries'
?High level? meeting of 10 Cabinet ministers..
Cherchil didn?t turn up and Babbush the late comer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk20/3747794056/sizes/l/
?=====
?
He asked: Madam, how many kids you have?
She replied: ?Are you blind? Can?t you see?
Count yourself!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk20/3747005407/
?
Note:
Tried to infuse some humour, my way, no offence intended to any individual ?or community.

Joegoauk at yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...

For Goan Video Clips
http://youtube.com/joeukgoa