[Goanet] Re:Re: IS GOA LIBERATABLE FURTHER
Radhakrishnan Nair
2005-09-09 06:26:21 UTC
Please stop playing this Goan card at the drop of a hat, Rene! You're not
fooling anyone, but yourself.

I don't have to wear my love for Goa on my sleeve as you do.

Cheers,

RKN

From: rene barreto <goanint at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Goanet] RE: The alleged coining of the word 'liberatable'
To: goanet at goanet.org

Goenkars and Friends of Goenkars !

I think that Mr. Nair's remarks was uncalled for.

Let 's stop abusive posts on this Forum ...and more so towards our Goans.

rene

From: "Radhakrishnan Nair"

Maybe they are planning to revive organic farming in Goa by reclaiming the
Dabolim airfield from the navy and making it irrigatable. Such a stupendous
task calls for a grandiose word to describe their valiant fight and they
seem to have decided to call it 'liberatable' instead of the mundane
'irrigatable'.

Am I right, Paulo?

-- RKN
Bosco D'Mello
2005-09-11 03:09:07 UTC
Radhakrishnan Nair wrote addressing Rene Barreto on Sep 8, 2005
Post by Radhakrishnan Nair
Please stop playing this Goan card at the drop of a hat, Rene! You're
not fooling anyone, but yourself.
I don't have to wear my love for Goa on my sleeve as you do.
RESPONSE: Maybe I'm misunderstanding these tasteless comments !!

Rene Barreto wears his love for Goa on his sleeve ?? Rather....'just' on his
sleeve ??

If you don't already know of Rene's efforts for Goa and Goans, you probably
never will. Will leave it at that.

- Bosco
Radhakrishnan Nair

-- RKN