Fw: Cancer
Ivo da C.Souza
2009-09-11 20:04:11 UTC
Dear Jane Gillian,
Thanks for your message. This is precisely what we are saying. It is 'cancer survival rate' that differs. You need annual check-up, diet and care. I know one lady with breast cancer who has survived for 50 years after surgery. Another lady who did not take any treatment but lived in faith and is still active. Another lady who was diagnosed of cancer of uterus in the first stage, was operated and died. A young man who took surgery, chemotherapy and radiation and died within one month. Another lady who took all costly modern treatment for breast cancer and died within short time. And the list goes on... QAll are living under the sword of Damocles. It depends on so many circumstances. We cannot go on "cutting and pasting" American statistics...
May God bless you and your Mother!
Regards.
Fr.Ivo
As I keep telling you'll, my mother is a Cancer survivor for the last 26 years and has been living in Goa for the last 10 years. She was operated upon for Cancer of the Uterus by Dr. Lusito in Mumbai.
Mum still visits Tata hospital till date, for her annual Cancer check-ups, and her daily diet includes lots of vitamins, fresh vegetables and fruits, grown in her own garden, lots of liquids e.g. milk and tea brewed with lemon grass leaves (also home-grown)etc. and lives in the beautiful clean and green Goa.
Ivo da C.Souza
Ivo da C.Souza
Ivo da C.Souza
Ivo da C.Souza