FW: Please Pray for My Mom!! (Peter Fernandes - KSA)
Pascoal Vaz
2007-04-29 06:28:59 UTC
Dear All,

I kindly request to my entire friends to pray for my mom who is
suffering from a Stomach Cancer, doctor told us that we need to do
operation. But chances are very less of survival. Even thou we had decided
to go for the operation by keeping everything in God Hands. My mom operation
is on Monday. So I need special prayer from all of you to save my mom life.
I know only prayer can save my mom life. May God bless you all and my mom.

Thanks and regards

*PETER .C FERNANDES*

*DOCUMENT CONTROLLER*

*P.O BOX 1840*

*AL KHOBAR, 31952 - K.S.A*

*TEL NO. 966-3-882 5288 EXT 1838*

*FAX NO. 966-3-882 5354*

*MOBILE NO. 00966506935838*

*Email:pcfernan at bechtel.com*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Dear Pascoal

I hope very much that, your mother will recover from her acute illness.Our
thoughts are with her and your family even though we do not know each other
personally.

Sincerely
Cornel DaCosta, London, UK.

*PETER .C FERNANDES*