From one NRG to another: an open letter.
colaco1 at gmail.com (J. Colaco )
2010-01-12 13:20:08 UTC
Mogal Goemcar,

I am writing to you because I have nothing better to do, at this moment. You
must be following the 'tiatr' which is unfolding on GoaNet. OK, it is kind
of a 'non-eshtop' comedy.

It has met with the approval of the 'political class'.

FOR, if Goemcars can fight against each other, the 'political class' can
make an even bigger 'folga'.

So, IF you are an NRG, this is my advice.

1: GRGs are quite capable of solving the problems of Goa. They do not need
your pontifications.

2: GRGs have been so successful in solving Goa's problems that Goa now is
the world capital for so many things.

3: Do you know what it is to "get your work done" with "bakshish"? If the
answer is NO, please read on.

4: Come and tough it out here, Walk the Walk, before you talk.

5: If you have changed your nationality, especially to the one you were born
with, you are a boot-licker.

6: If you are a boot-licker, don't talk about Goa's problems. You solve the
problems in your 'forren' country, first. Then talk.

7: You will hear the following statements indicating the only activities
you are allowed wrt Goa. See #s 8-10

8: Send money urgently, when asked to. You are making plenty money. What is
there for you? You are earning in dollars!

9: From your 'comfort zone' country, Come to Goa and spend money. Better
still, you don't come; just send the money. We will spend it for you. Why
waste extra money on air-travel. Besides, we don't want to see you, just
your money will do fine, Thank You.

10: Arre, can you take Sacru, Pedru, Visu and Xanthu to forren, and make
them NRGs?

jc
Tony de Sa
2010-01-13 07:35:04 UTC

Mogal Dotor Bab,

I prefer to be called an RG in preference to a GRG. Also my finances are
kindda down now and so I am eagerly awaiting your next remittance. And while
you are at it, my relation Xavier needs a visa to the West Indies as the
climate here is becoming unbearable for him. ;-)

Mog soddanch assundi ani Ammrikki dollarancho paus poddunm amcher.
--
\\\
Tony de Sa
tonydesa at gmail.com
M : +91 9975 162 897
Ph. : +91 832 2470 148

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
colaco1 at gmail.com (J. Colaco )
2010-01-13 13:13:06 UTC
Tony de Sa wrote,

[1] I prefer to be called an RG in preference to a GRG.

[2] Also my finances are kindda down now and so I am eagerly awaiting
your next remittance.

[3] And while you are at it, my relation Xavier needs a visa to the West Indies

RESPONSE:

Mogal Tonybaba,

re #1: It was an open letter, and not directed at any one person. Your
preference having been noted, the open letter did not want to
discriminate against Goans who may have 'ration cards' in (say)
Bangaluru or Chikamangaluru.

One cannot have ration cards (hence be resident) in more than one
place, Can one? Though, I suppose, Xriman Bakshish could organise
anything and everything.

re #2: "Next" remittance? What happened to the "previous" one? Spent
it all on the proverbial 'sorro'? Tch Tch Tch!
From now on, I will send all "further" remittances by e-fax and
directly to the nearest Taverna.

re #3: Greetings to your 'relation'. Is that the same as "relative"?
Do advise that relative of yours that he/she will need to do better at
school, study hard and excel - IF he/she wishes to meet the
competition abroad. And also tell him/her that that "postal/print shop
certificates" will not do.

And yes, do especially tell him/her ..... that Cricket commentary is
NOT the best place to learn about World Geography and the Independence
of countries.

The West Indies is a geographical term - very much like the term, the
Indian sub-continent. There is NO 'visa to the West Indies', just as
(I believe) there is NO visa to the Indian subcontinent - often
loosely referred to (by the ignoramus pakhle and by others, when
convenient) as India.

If that terms was true, All the Pakistanis would be known as Indians,
while in the UK ....all the Indians are known as Pakis.

Mog is always there.

jc
colaco1 at gmail.com (J. Colaco )

jc
colaco1 at gmail.com (J. Colaco )

jc
colaco1 at gmail.com (J. Colaco )

jc
colaco1 at gmail.com (J. Colaco )

jc
colaco1 at gmail.com (J. Colaco )

jc
MD
2010-01-14 12:04:00 UTC
Nice going JC. I like your sense of HUMOUR!!!!

md

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:20:08 -0500
From: "J. Colaco < jc>"

lyrawmn
2010-01-16 05:13:07 UTC
Mr. Colaco,
You have captured with wicked humour, the core dislike [ I'd say resentment]??evidenced by some RGs - the ones with claims to being?the cognoscenti?- ?towards?NRGs.?
?
At the risk of being impertinent, I will add?another tenet:
#11.? We are not always right, but we are never wrong!?
Because we are martyrs.
best
I. Nunes
?