[Goanet]Konkani Tiatr/Films/Comedy etc on VCDs- Update April 2004
JoeGoaUk
2004-05-25 10:36:11 UTC
Dear Konkani lovers,
Sorry, I was late this time..
Received 3 reminders (in response to my latest posting
on Cheap Intl.calls from Goa) today from Goanetters,
on KONKANI VCD update.

This time, i was really busy during my last 14 days in
Goa, so could not check for any latest VCD releases..

Also, I missed out on Sorry Pai - all were sold out
like hot cakes.

Here is the update ( 3 more VCD added)
Sorry Pai/Tujem Sambau/Moriad-film

Thanks for your support.

Should u require any other info, pl. b my guests.
joe
======
Bhuimkamp - by Mark Araujo etc
Rontto - by Candido & Ratnakar
Devan Dilem Devcharan Velem - By Jose Rod
Zababdari(film) - Bonifacio Dias, Anil kumar
Tukach Lagon - Khell Tiatr by Minino Mario
Soirikar - Khell Tiatr by Minino Mario
Dor Taka sodnaka - Actors John D silva,Domnic etc
O my God -Commedian Domnic & Luis Bacchan. March 2004
Sorry PAI -Commedy Film by Comedian Agostinho. April
04
Tujem Sambau-Khell Tiatr by Minino Mario-April 2004
Moriad -Film by Bonifacio dias- March/April 2004

Film Songs- from films ZABBABDARI,MORIAD & TO DIS
UDELO

See comparison below: (one more added)

I have the foll VCDs and watched them all and made my
own comparision/scoring which is given below for your
info.

Name Drama Commedy Songs Popular Price
Actors
Bhuimkamp 8 5 8 4 Rs.250
Rontto 7 5 4 4 200
Devan Dilem-
Devcharan Vlm 9 9 6 10 200
Zababdari(flm)8 6 4 9 250
Moriad Film 8 7 5 9 250
Tukach Lagon 8 7 7 9 150
Soirikar 8 7 6 9 150
Tujem Sambau 9 9 7 9 150
Dor Taka sodn - 8 - 9 150
O my God - 10 - 10 150
Sorry Pai (review n/a) see note abv.
Film Songs - - 10 8 99

Releasing Shortly:
TUM PASSUN.. -konkani Feature Film by Comedian Domnic.
KAVLLO RODDLO LOZEN- Comedian john D Silva
TO DIS UDELO- Film by Bonifacio

=====

JoeGoaUk

JoeGoaUk