Re: Parrikar, others mourn Pope's death (Reply)
Stephen Fernandes
2005-04-11 12:35:36 UTC
Dear Goan,
how long this mourn pope is left did
you'll getting money from Parrikar for pass the mail
to goaNET , pARRIKAR IS fooling with people of Goan
and thinking back to Power now only left to trow out
of Goa. no More Parrikar can be CM again he finish
eating Goa.

Stephen fernandes
Muscat
[Goanet]Re: Parrikar, others mourn Pope's death
Frederick Noronha (FN) goanet at goanet.org
Did the Pope apologise for the Inquisition as
Parrikar
claims?
Mr Parrikar stated that Pope John Paul II was
truly
pragmatic and understood the changing scenario
of
the world. Recognising the deep anguish caused
by
the
misadventure of inquisition, he further
mentioned
that he had the grace to apologise for the same
and
apply a soothing balm on festering wounds.
It doesn't seem to be the case. See the list
below.
The ex-CM (or his advisors) seems to have got his
facts wrong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_II#Apologies
--- I do not think the above statement is CORRECT,
unless there is a political dimension to the same.
Gaspar Almeida
Associate, http://www.goa-world.com
----
It does not matter if the above statement is CORRECT
or NOT!! Buts its true
that only politicians give it a political dimension
for their own selfish
gains...They infact play with peoples sentiments!!
Cheers,
Seb
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
Stephen Fernandes