Darwin's antithetical dilemma
Arnold Noronha
2007-05-19 13:00:39 UTC
On 18 May 2007 From: Mervyn Lobo <mervynalobo at yahoo.ca> wrote:
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Creationism versus Evolution vs Angels
There is no proof there Man has evolved from
primates, also there is no proof of any species evolving into another over
a period of time. However adaption ?..(ellipsis)
Orlando,
I am not too sure if man has evolved from primates or
if that is the direction man is going. However, I am
quite convinced that angels have morphed from fairies.
Fairies being male angels?????. . . (ellipsis)

Hello Mervyn and Orlando:

While you learned gentlemen and a host of other illustrious Goanetters (much
better informed than I ) are obsessed with rattling one another?s
Darwinian cages, may I join this charismatic chorus?
In the light of Homo Sapiens ? astoundingly irrational, self-destructive
and immoral behaviour consistently in the framework of Nature, the moot
question for those brilliant minds who subscribe to Darwin?s Theory of
Evolution is : ? Did Man evolve from the Monkey or did the Monkey descend
from Man?? (With sincere apologies to the simians for the invidious
linkage)
Cheers
Arnold

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507
Arnold Noronha

Arnold Noronha