Re: [Goanet-news]CYBERMATRIMONIALS -- Look for that Mr/Ms Right... (Nov 1, 2004)
Vinat
2004-11-04 18:41:13 UTC
Hi

Thanks a lot for yr mail n looking forward to receiving more on the said
subject. We appreciate this very useful service.

Good Luck n a million thanks.
# Don't just read the news... discuss it. Learn more about Goa via Goanet#
# Goanet is a 10-year-old network launched by Herman Carneiro in 1994. #
# See all archives http://news.gmane.org/gmane.culture.region.india.goa/ #
# To join, write to viviana at goanet.org and ask to join GoanetDigest. #
Goanet C Y B E R - M A T R I M O N I A L S ***************************
ADVERTISE FOR FREE IN CYBERMATRIMONIALS, READ BY 7000+ GOAN READERSHIP
LOOKING OUT FOR a life partner? Circulate your message among a 7000
largely-Goan audience. For a listing in this column send details to
fred at bytesforall.org with the subjectline MATRIMONIAL. Include an email
address for faster responses. If you know someone whom this information
could be of use to, please pass it on. To regularly get these updates
(together with news from Goa) join Goanet-news or Goanet-Digest.
KIND, SENSITIVE, FINANCIALLY-SECURE GOA-BASED GUY: Am 44 y.o,
seeking life partner. Live in Panjim with my family, but I own a
two-bedroom flat in a decent locality in Porvorim. Financially
secure; work for an insurance company. Am 5'7" tall, with curly hair
and wheatish complexion. A B.Sc. graduate with a licentiate in
Insurance. Fond of music and reading. Play the guitar and harmonica.
Ocassionally I draw and paint. I am a Goan born in Kenya from a
decent well-educated family. Deeply religious, sensitive, kind and
understanding person. Looking for a partner from decent background
who is a graduate and around 36 y.o. E-mail
joeadsouza at rediffmail.com Mobile 9822131182
TORONTO-CANADA GOAN ENGINEER: Am 25 years old, 5'9" tall single Goan male, I
am an IT Engineer (Canada), My hobbies are music, movies, sport (tennis,
badminton). I am looking for a Roman Catholic Goan girl, single, slim, fair
or wheat complexion, graduate, homeloving, under 25 years. djaydi at yahoo.ca
BORN, AND BROUGHT-UP IN BOMBAY, 1978: Just got your email id for one of my
friend. Am a Goan Roman Catholic in search for a life partner. Born and
brought-up in Mumbai (Bombay), stay with parents. The elder son in the
family and have a younger brother too. Born 1978, graduate, height 5'4",
don't smoke, do drinks sometimes and working for a private limited firm as
an assistant marketing manager. In search of a nice girl. Email
rodriguesjonas at hotmail.com
FINANCIALLY SECURE, WELL ESTABLISHED BACHELOR, 38, wheatish complexion, RC,
Goan, B.SC., 5' 7", non smoker, good natured with sober habits, has homes in
Goa and Mumbai. Works for an accountancy firm in Mumbai. Looking for a
homely, god-fearing Goan girl of upto 35. She must be a graduate willing to
relocate to Mumbai after marriage. Financial status, job not important. No
dowry expected. Please send email with details, contact phone number and
photo (if possible) to: crrvsequeira at yahoo.com.au. Include subject heading -
NEW38 Matrimonial.
GOAN, WITH A PhD FROM THE US: Well-educated Goan RC bachelor, 40 y.o. with
an earned Ph.D. from USA currently based in Goa seeking matrimonial alliance
from well-settled never-married Goan RC spinster based and settled in the
UK. Looking to settle down permanently in the UK in the future. Contact via
email at brianant2003 at yahoo.co.uk
LOOKING FOR A SUITABLE BACHELOR: Am 38 y.o., 5.5", good family, SSC, homely,
honest, god-fearing good at cooking. Looking for matrimonial alliance from
Catholic loving, caring, cultured bachelors from 38 to 45 years. If
hpelsales at hs.co.in
GOAN RC SPINSTER, 30 y.o, educated and homely, seeking a RC Goan life
partner upto 35 y.o. Kindly respond to concyd123 at hotmail.com
CATHISO (CATHOLICS, IN SEARCH OF): From Paddydes at aol.com: CathISO
(Catholics In Search Of), a sub-list of the Catholic Goan Network
which has a priest (spiritual advisor). Interested persons should
send me a brief profile and can be signed up to this yahoogroups
list. The only restriction, we are "Catholic" and Caste is not
discussed.
GOAN LADY, 32, SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL: RC Goan Spinster (32 yrs, 5'2"),
working as a software professional invites matrimonial alliance from
qualified, well settled, God fearing R.C. Goan bachelors between 32-36 yrs
with sober habits and good family background. Please reply with details at
goangirl2004 at rediffmail.com.
33, 5'11, HANDSOME: My name is Abhay K. Sequeira, Mangalorean, 33 yrs., 5'
11", handsome. Have done my B. Sc. (Phy), DFTM, Done my 2 years software
training at NIIT, at present appearing for my MCA (6th Sem) exams. Currently
working as an Senior Assistant in Grasim Industries Ltd. in the I.T.
Department. I have completed my education in Bombay. Am a teetotaler, like
sports and being close to nature. Looking out for someone who is beautiful,
simple at heart, having a cool and understanding nature. Our tel nos are (R)
022-28944455, (M) : 9821564455 or email respondbox at yahoo.co.in
GOAN BOY, TALENTED, IN OWN BUSINESS: Goan boy, SSC, 34 years of age, 5'6",
dark, good-looking, talented, having his own well-settled business, kind and
caring having good family background and values and has a good sense of
humour. Settled in the Gujarat. Seeks suitable proposals from homely
spinsters from good family background and moral values send replies to
maria341 at rediffmail.com
Search around at http://in.yahoo.com
GOA-BORN, GOAN BOY: Goan boy, 41 years old, looks much younger, simple,
sober, open minded, Roman Catholic by faith, tech (diesel mech) by
profession plus higher secondary, worked in Dubai-UAE for about 10 years and
now having a small mini-business in Goa. Separated from earlier wife, full
settlement expected soon. Hobbies include Pop, Rock, Country music,
football, fishing, biking, learning about different traditions and cultures
and old sayings, a bit of dancing and playing the keyboards. Plays for the
local chapel sometimes. Email peterzav at yahoo.co.in
GOAN LADY, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT: Goan Roman Catholic spinster, 34 y.o.,
5.2feet tall, well cultured, Chartered Accountant seeks alliance from
suitable Goan Roman Catholic bachelors post graduates/professionals.
Interested may contact with details.E-mail: cyranne at rediffmail.com
ARCHITECT, 31: Proposals invited from well-settled boys for RC Goan
spinster, 31/5'3". Architect-born of mixed parentage. Reply with
photograph and bio-data to mfern at rediffmail.com
GOOD-LOOKING, WORKING IN REPUTED FIRM: Goan RC parents invite alliance for
their daughter, 31/5'2", good-looking, BCom, working in a reputed firm in
accounts. Catholic bachelors with good education and family values, reply
with photo, bio-data to jsalvador at rediffmail.com
FAIR, SLIM, CHARMING: RC parents seek alliance for their spinster daughter,
24/5'6", fair, slim, charming personality, Masters in Management Studies,
working for a reputed MNC bank, from professionally-qualified RC bachelors
Goan/East Indian/Mangalorean, well-settled in India or abroad, 27-29 y.o.,
tall, well-built with pleasing personality, good family background and
values. Reply with complete details and recent photograph
find_2004 at rediffmail.com
PRETTY, HOME-LOVING: Goan RC Spinster, 24/5", fair, pretty, home-loving,
BCom, working for a BPO company, seeks professionally-qualifed, mature,
cultured, God-fearing bachelor with pleasing personality. Reply with biodata
and photo to vp_19802004 at yahoo.com
SEEKING A SUITABLE ALLIANCE: RC Goan parents looking for an alliance for
their spinster daughter, 26/5'7", MCom, slim, wheatish, employed with MNC,
from qualified Goan bachelors upto 33 years. Please reply with details to
matriad_2004 at yahoo.com
SEEKING A SUITABLE MATCH, WORKING IN THE PHARMA FIELD: Alliance
invited from RC bachelors, above 5'8", good-looking, well-qualified
professionals, for RC Goan spinster, 31/5'4", slim, fair,
attractive, B Pharm, PGDBM having worked in reputed pharmaceutical
companies in Mumbai, presently studying for MS integrated PhD in
USA. Will be in Mumbai on vacation in December. Call 2670 1974 or
email joseph_dsouza27 at yahoo.com
SENIOR MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE: RC Goan bachelor, 36/5'4", BCom, diploma
marketing, management senior executive MNC invites alliance from slim,
working Goan RC spinisters upto 32 years with good values. Reply with
details and photograph angelea5773 at yahoo.com
WELL-PLACED GOAN BACHELOR: RC Goan bachelor, well-placed with electronics
major-engg management background, sober, Bombay-based with own
accommodation, 1952 born, 170 cms, slim, looks younger. Looking for suitable
graduate match below 40 years, with good background. Respond with photo to
com2comin at yahoo.com
GOAN BACHELOR FROM PUNE: Goan RC bachelor from Pune, 5'10", diploma in job
inspector's course, permanent job, own accommodation and good habit, looking
for homely, working Goan RC spinster upto 30 years from Pune/Goa. Reply with
details and recent photograph trinity1093 at rediffmail.com
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, GOAN: RC Goan, marriage annulled, 37/5'6", employed as
senior executive, invites alliance from spinsters/Church marriage annulled
with simple and respectable family background. Reply with complete details,
preferably a photograph to search07in at indiatimes.com
LOOKING FOR A BRIDE, 32 OR BELOW: Looking for bride 32 years and
below, 5 ft tall, graduate, for a 35-y.o. Goan bachelor, B.Com,
working in Dubai for a multinational oil company. Please reply with
scanned photographs to felgeojoe at hotmail.com or call 00971 50657
6055.
SEEKING MATCH FOR GOAN BACHELOR: Alliance invited for Goan RC bachelor,
49/5'10", settled professional based in England from suitable RC
Goan/Mangalorean, well-spoken spinsters aged between 34 to 39 years. Email
details to col19aa at hotmail.com or www.col19aa at hotmail.com
GOAN LADY, PhD PHARM: RC Goan parents invite alliance for their spinster
daughter, 31/5'3", fair, slim, PhD Pharm (USA), employed H-1, from
well-settled bachelors in USA. Reply with details fnd5_1 at hotmail.com
ALLIANCE FOR GOAN SPINSTER, 29, FAIR, SLIM: Alliance invited for RC Goan
spinster, 29/5'4", fair, slim, homely, postgraduate, employed in MNC, from
professionally qualified bachelors with sober habits from India or abroad.
Contact with full details joyousmate at hotmail.com or 9819 534287
GRADUATE, WELL-EMPLOYED, GOOD FAMILY BACKGROUND: Parents of RC Goan
spinster, 25/5'4", good-looking, graduate, well-employed, God-fearing, good
family background, invites alliance from well-settled RC Goan bachelor upto
32 years. Email dsouzas at rediffmail.com
LOOKING FOR THAT VERY SPECIAL PERSON: RC Goan seriously looking for that
very special person to share the rest of my life with. I am caring, loving,
sensitive and respect other people's culture, religion and nationality. I am
40/5'3", tall and working for an international company in the UAE. I would
relocate with the same company if we do have a branch in that country. My
goal is to have a balanced life, both personal and professional. Please
reply with photograph tara_nora at hotmail.com
ACCOMPLISHED GOAN SPINSTER, 1967: Suitable match required for an
accomplished Roman Catholic spinster, January 1967, 180 cms, wheatish
complexion, slim, software engineer by profession, now working for a leading
multinational company in the United Kingdom, having UK resident status.
Please contact fgiselle at etren.demon.co.uk
PROFESSIONALLY-QUALIFIED GOAN LADY: Catholic Goan parents invite alliance
for their daughter, 30/5'6", fair, pretty, intelligent, professionally
qualified from respectable bachelors, qualified and well-placed upto 35
years. Please reply with details and photo to eternity_111 at hotmail.com
MANAGEMENT POST-GRADUATE, GOAN LADY: Goan RC parents looking for a suitable
match for their daughter, 32/5'6", fair, good-looking, management post
graduate holding managerial position in Mumbai, from well-settled bachelors
with similar background age 33-38 years. Reply with photo to
galiban00 at yahoo.com
PROFESSIONALLY WELL-SETTLED GOAN LADY, GOOD-NATURED: RC Goan parents invite
alliance for their spinster daughter, 33/5'4", professionally well-settled
in Mumbai, very beautiful and good-natured, from well-settled bachelors with
sober habits. Reply with details to responz04 at yahoo.com or phone 9819
528856.
SEEKING A SUITABLE MATCH: Parents of respectable Goan Roman Catholic family
(Mumbai) invite alliance from qualified, unencumbered Catholic Catholic lady
35-42. Write with details na_bachelor at yahoo.com
SENIOR FINANCE EXECUTIVE: Parents of respectable Goan Roman Catholic family
(Mumbai) invite alliance for their son, 5'8"/32 y.o, B.Com, MBA Finance
(final year) excellent values, senior finance executive in leading MNC firm,
from smart, good-looking spinsters upto 29 y.o with good family background.
r5d17 at yahoo.com
GOAN BACHELOR, BUSINESSMAN: Goan RC bachelor, 31/5'11", businessman, seeks
alliance from homely, slim, attractive, good-looking, RC Goan spinster, 5'4"
upto 27 y.o. rod_wedbells at yahoo.com
GOAN BACHELOR, POSTGRAD IN IT: RC Goan bachelor, 29/5'8", postgraduate IT
professional with MNC, invites alliance from professional and qualified
spinsters with pleasant personality and cheerful attitude. Please reply with
details and photograph to kdxf at rediffmail.com
Get cybermatrimonials regularly in your postbox for free; no obligation
*** Sign up http://www.goanet.org/mailman/listinfo/goanet-news ***
Or contact viviana at goanet.org and ask her to add you to Goanet-News list.
We appreciate feedback on Cybermatrimonials. Tell us if you found this
service useful. Confidentiality assured.
Or just send me a wedding invite Email fred at bytesforall.org
Vinat

email at brianant2003 at yahoo.co.uk
hpelsales at hs.co.in
GOAN RC SPINSTER, 30 y.o, educated and homely, seeking a RC Goan life
partner upto 35 y.o. Kindly respond to concyd123 at hotmail.com
Or just send me a wedding invite Email fred at bytesforall.org
Vinat

email at brianant2003 at yahoo.co.uk
hpelsales at hs.co.in
GOAN RC SPINSTER, 30 y.o, educated and homely, seeking a RC Goan life
partner upto 35 y.o. Kindly respond to concyd123 at hotmail.com
Or just send me a wedding invite Email fred at bytesforall.org
Vinat

email at brianant2003 at yahoo.co.uk
hpelsales at hs.co.in
GOAN RC SPINSTER, 30 y.o, educated and homely, seeking a RC Goan life
partner upto 35 y.o. Kindly respond to concyd123 at hotmail.com
Or just send me a wedding invite Email fred at bytesforall.org
Vinat

email at brianant2003 at yahoo.co.uk
hpelsales at hs.co.in
GOAN RC SPINSTER, 30 y.o, educated and homely, seeking a RC Goan life
partner upto 35 y.o. Kindly respond to concyd123 at hotmail.com
Or just send me a wedding invite Email fred at bytesforall.org
Vinat

email at brianant2003 at yahoo.co.uk
hpelsales at hs.co.in
GOAN RC SPINSTER, 30 y.o, educated and homely, seeking a RC Goan life
partner upto 35 y.o. Kindly respond to concyd123 at hotmail.com
Or just send me a wedding invite Email fred at bytesforall.org
Vinat

email at brianant2003 at yahoo.co.uk
hpelsales at hs.co.in
GOAN RC SPINSTER, 30 y.o, educated and homely, seeking a RC Goan life
partner upto 35 y.o. Kindly respond to concyd123 at hotmail.com
Or just send me a wedding invite Email fred at bytesforall.org