[Goanet-news] A feeling of Goan separateness from ther rest of the country
Frederick "FN" Noronha
2006-12-30 10:00:45 UTC
From: "Cornel DaCosta" <cornel at btinternet.com>
Hi Fred, I too would like to order a copy. Please can you let us have the Penguin
Books India postal address for such an order? Many thanks Cornel
Penguin Books India is penguin at del2.vsnl.net.in or
www.penguinbooksindia.com One good source to order Goa-related books
is the Other India Bookstore <oib at sancharnet.in> thought it is
understandably far more cost-effective to pick up the book from them
in Goa then to mail-order via air. They tend to keep almost all the
'in print' Goa related books; and if they don't have any, you could
request them to stock it. It would be nice if other Goanetters also
drew the attention of the latest Goa-related books, so that these
could be stocked there. I really believe that Goa-related books need a
boost (and can get one from cyberspace)... and that's not just or even
primarily because I have a peripheral interest in writing for some of
them ... FN
FN M: 0091 9822122436 P: +91-832-240-9490
Frederick &quot;FN&quot; Noronha