Branches of Knowledge (was...Creationism versus Evolution)
Aristo
2007-05-18 10:58:53 UTC
I did find the relevant links on Wikipedia eventually, though I have a
problem with dissociation of "Professions" and "Applied Sciences" from
their roots, although I am certainly no authority to decide!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_academic_disciplines
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figurative_system_of_human_knowledge

Cheers,
Aristo.