[Goanet] Churchill Says he is not a politician by nature but was forced to be one
Freddy Fernandes
2010-06-27 11:38:47 UTC
Churchill Says he is not a politician by nature but was forced to be one

Our erstwhile PWD minister Churchill Almeao in an article on Gulf News has
alleged that Arwin Mesquita has smeared his name at the behest of a former
Minister and his former collogue, mentor and "kumpar" Mr. Luizinho Faleior.
First and foremost Arwin has no connections whatsoever with Luizinho. Arwin is a
responsible, matured adult and does not require support of any politicians
former and present to state his case. Churchill seems to be paranoid with
Luizinho and if he has an axe to grind with him, I pray he takes it up with
Luizinho himself without blaming every Tom dick and Harry to be Luizinho's pawn.

Mr Almeao further said that he is not a politician by nature but was forced to
be one and yet he has mastered the political art of a master craftsman in no
time, he had made all the promises to stick to the party on whose ticket he had
stood for election, but we know he has been jumping from one party to the next
so much so that we have forgotten which party he actually represented at the
time of election. And now as though two Almeaos were not enough he is preparing
for a third, has that too been forced by the people ? It looks like he is trying
to make the Goa Assembly his very own kingdom, where he can have his own
dynastic rule as though its was given to him for dowry. Are there no other Goans
capable to run the Government, that we have to depend on all the high and mighty
Almeaos to do the needful ?

He also talks about his principles; the very fact that he cannot even keep his
pre-election promise of sticking to one party is ample proof of his pathetic
principles, and the development that he talks about is mega buildings where
Goans can work as watchman, if this is the vision of our ministers, then Goa
would be much better off without them.

Freddy Agnelo Fernandes

The content of this electronic communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and any others who are specifically authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or otherwise placing reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful in certain legal jurisdictions. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.

Freddy Fernandes

Freddy Fernandes

Freddy Fernandes

Freddy Fernandes